Dr. Earl Buxton was a talented teacher and administrator in a number of towns in Alberta prior to becoming a teacher with the Edmonton Public Schools from 1942 to 1948. He resigned to accept a teaching position with the University of Alberta and eventually became a professor in the Faculty of Education in Edmonton. He served as a member of the Edmonton Public School Board from 1964 to 1968.
Edmonton Public Schools is proud to have been associated with Dr. Earl Buxton, and honored to name a school in recognition of a man who demonstrated the knowledge, conceptual understanding, skills and the attributes that make a difference in the community and beyond.
- 22 spacious and architecturally unique classrooms
- High-speed wireless computer network
- Technology: iPads, Chromebooks, Dot & Dash Robots
- Interactive Whiteboard, document cameras and FM systems in all classrooms
- Centrally located library common