PARKING - In an effort to put safety over convenience, designated staff parking is restricted to staff vehicles only. This means that numbered stalls are NOT available to the public. A few spots designated for visitor parking are available.
The turn-around at the front of the school should be used for student drop-off and pick-up. Please respect the “no-stopping” sign in this area, for it is imperative that the traffic keep flowing through the turn-around at all times. Ample parking is available along Rehwinkel Road but please, for the safety of the children, do not double park or jay-walk.
PARKING AND TRAFFIC - Streets around our school are often very congested during morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up. To help keep our students safe, we need you to do your part by slowing down and following traffic safety laws.
30 km/h school zones - A lower speed limit in school zones is in effect in Edmonton. You must slow downto 30km/h around schools between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on school days where signs are present.
Speed limits will be strictly enforced by both the Edmonton Police Service and the City of Edmonton’s Office of Traffic Safety during posted hours.
General safety reminders - Remain courteous and patient
- Drive slowly and watch for students crossing the road
- Abide all traffic signs and laws
- Use designated crosswalks
- Respect school staff and volunteers assisting with drop-off and pick-up
- Park further away from the school and walk the rest of the way
- Use Edmonton Transit or other ways to get to school (walk, ride a bike or roll!)